欢迎访问慈溪培训网   今天:    
您的位置:慈溪上元教育网 > 思元外语 > 外语文学 > 浏览文章

慈溪英语培训班哪里好_愤怒英语怎么表达

时间:2019年12月26日信息来源:本站原创 点击: 【字体:

慈溪英语培训班哪里好_愤怒英语怎么表达
 

英语口语表达怎么表达愤怒,愤怒的表达方式真的很多样。


go bananas:发疯

Mum will go bananas.

妈妈会气疯的。

go nuts:抓狂

My father would go nuts if he saw bruises on me.

如果我爸爸看到我脸上有伤痕,他会气疯的。

lose it:情绪失控

When Helen asked Tim to leave, he just lostit and started shouting at her.

海伦让蒂姆离开时,蒂姆情绪失控,冲着她大喊大叫。

go mental:发神经

Have you gone mental? Why do you keep arguing with the boss? You'll get fired.

你发神经了吗?你竟然跟老板争执?你会被炒鱿鱼的。

freak out:十分不安

We are going to freak out if you do not show up.

你不来我们就要发疯了。

go bonkers:精神崩溃

I'll go bonkers if I have to wait any longer.

如果再等下去,我非发疯不可。

go berserk:变得狂躁

The crowd went berserk when they were told that all the flights had been cancelled.

他们知道航班取消之后,变得狂躁起来。

blow one's top:发疯;神经错乱

I thought that he must have blown his top to make such a fool of himself.

我想他做出这种傻事一定是发疯了。

fly off the handle:勃然大怒

I'm sorry I accidentally spilled you drink, but there's no need to fly off the handle.

对不起,我不小心打翻了你的饮料, 不必勃然大怒。

hit the ceiling/roof:勃然大怒;极度激动

My father hit the ceiling when I damaged the car.

我把车弄坏,可把我爸爸气坏了。

go ballistic:大怒;暴跳如雷

My new neighbors throw parties every night.It just makes me go ballistic.

新邻居夜夜开派对,我要疯了。

go off the deep end:大发脾气

The bad news caused Jim to go off the deep end.

那个坏消息使吉姆勃然大怒,失去理智。

blow up:爆发;发怒

It is understood he had a blow-up with coach Chris.

据了解,他和教练克里斯之间爆发了激烈争吵。

pop one's cork:发怒

I have something to tell you. Please, don't pop your cork.

有些事我得告诉你,你千万别生气。

go ape:发狂

Susie will go ape if she ever hears about it.

苏西听到这个消息,一定会受不了的。


(内容来自网络综合整理,仅供学习参考。若涉及版权问题,请联系删除。)


慈溪英语培训班哪里好_愤怒英语怎么表达

(作者:佚名 编辑:admin)
文章热词:

上一篇:慈溪韩语考级培训学校_韩语学习有诀窍

下一篇:没有了

网友评论